Join our little friendly team !
The Un Air Parisien adventure began in 2020. Catherine and Fanfan, the founders based in Paris and Hong Kong respectively, had to adapt to working remotely to launch their first collection of jewellery made in Paris.
Today, in order to help them promote the fruits of their labour, they are looking for:
INTERNSHIP - Community Manager/Coordinator
What makes this an exciting opportunity?
We are a small company and have a new brand to build from scratch - Lots of room to make an impact!
If you are organized, have a sense of initiative and like to take on new challenges, come help us build and develop our presence on social networks.
You will have a key role in the following missions in particular:
- Implement strategy & develop Un Air Parisien presence on Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok & Linkedin:
- Assist in developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns (Create visual & video content for social networks)
- Identify and reach out to influencers that fit our brand & help manage their contracts and shipments of products
- Manage content planning to optimize reach and engagement
- Publish content & animate chats
- Competitive intelligence with benchmarks
- Reporting & performance analyses
- Mastery of social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tik tok, Linkedin...)
- Tech literate and can learn new software with ease
- Fluent writing skills (bilingual English & French)
- Rigorous, diligent, creative
- Knowledge of content creation tools (Canva, Playplay, Yuzzit, Sprinklr, Socialbakers...)
- Curiosity, autonomy, sense of organization
- Would like to work from home
If you thrive in a growth environment and enjoy a start-up team culture:
- No diploma is required if you feel you can do it
- Most of all we are seeking someone who is passionate about the world of jewellery, has strong communication skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org